Monday, July 14, 2008

What a Strange URL!!!!

Okay, so we've been catching some flack about the address to this blog. Yes, we love our two little ones with all our hearts. I may be a bit biased, but I think they are two of the most beautiful children I've ever seen. And yes, sometimes we get frustrated in parenting. If you've found a parent that doesn't, please introduce me to them so I can find out all their secrets.

But really, the name came from a little bit of an inside joke with some of our friends. One of our good friends, Cathi, is actually decendent from gypsies. No joke. That is her lineage. So, as is common with her friends and family, we joke that we will sell the kids to the gypsies, or ship them off to Cathi's for a while.

But we all know that it is an empty threat. As she has 3 daughters whom my children adore, it would be more of a reward than punishment to send them to her house for a day.

No comments: